So in today’s post, I’m gonna talk about how to start your own digital marketing agency, okay?
How did you start how to get your first clients and Online Business ?
And then how to go through take it from zero to ten thousand dollars per month.
Okay, and then once you’re at ten thousand dollars per month How many of you guys would love me to show you?
How to take it from ten thousand dollars per month to even a hundred thousand dollars per month in Online Business ?
How would you guys like to see exactly what I’ve done to go through within twelve months?
Take my business from in essence zero to over a hundred thousand dollars per month with what I’m doing here, okay with Online Business ?
We’ve got star from Venice Beach what welcome star Okay, awesome guys.
That’s we’re gonna cover today at AgencyConsultin.io and more things too. We’re gonna go through because obviously like if you’re wanting to start your own digital marketing agency. That’s the core that’s obviously the title of this video.
You need to know how to get your first clients. You know how to go to have success with those clients because I know a lot of people. They like want to start their own agency, but their biggest fear .
This is me a couple years ago is why I want to get clients. But what if I have no idea how to help them how to run ads for them how to get leads or success or any of that stuff.
How to really build a digital marketing agency?
So, I want to cover that for you all today get those first couple and honestly, you can run your own market agency as a one-man show and take in a ten thousand dollars per month Fairly easy.
It really is not that hard. That’s what I went through and did but now I’ve kind of merged to the fact where I am Just you know I’m trying to go through and specialize only in sales and market.
We’re going to talk about that here as well, okay, so Awesome guys.
Let’s jump into this so the first point.
What you need to do first is go through and get experience with Facebook advertising with marketing with starting your own agency.
Whether it’s SEO Facebook Ads Google Ads whatever it is and so Number one key point number one kind of contradicts number two which I’ll tell you about here It is a little bit, but you need experience, so it doesn’t matter.
What clients you’re going to go through and grab could be chiropractors, dentists, real estate agents, gym owners, restaurants anything you just need to go through and get familiar with the whole Facebook advertising marketing process right now when I first got started This is me back when I was super naive with all this stuff.
Whatever the timeframe is and say hey look you know I’ve been really studying Facebook advertising.
It’s really hot right now, there’s so many successful case studies out there and I want to go through and help you with your restaurant with your gym with your you know real estate agency.
Whatever it is and help you go through and market that business Okay, so you go through and you say hey?
You don’t even have to pay me Okay After the two-week trial or before we trial whatever you’re doing you can say then we can go through and we can talk about What the right amount to pay me is?
How to Start a Social Media Agency in 2019: VaynerMentors Consultation
And we kind of move forward from there, okay, so we’ll just like we’ll use your Facebook advertising money Okay So they set aside a budget of 200 400 500 whatever the number is and you go use that money to gain that skill set Because honestly guys I’ve been through a lot of Facebook advertising Courses and all that stuff especially when I first got started but honestly at the other day it all comes down to just getting that experience and going through and Using the ads manager in Facebook or Google or any of that stuff And you will learn way quicker way more by actually going through and gaining that experience okay, so anyway, that’s number one and the best way to go through and get clients you guys have probably seen this on some other trainings of Mine or some other people is just going through and posting on Facebook hey, I’ve been studying Facebook ads where I’ve been studying you know at Google Ads or whatever you’re like been focusing on and I’m looking for some people to go through and help them out.
Struggling to Start a Digital Marketing Agency in 2019? Here’s a Online Business on what to do, step by step:
Welcome YouTube to another video in thisvideo what we're gonna be talking about is I'm looking at the list chip boomfrom the comments and Instagram stuff like I brought it over here so I keeplooking back just think like literally like right here right yeah okay you guysthe truth about running an agency that's a number one question over the last twoto three days and I was pulling my Instagram and if you even followed me onInstagram what do you do and go click the links in the comments and form afollow me on Instagram these videos come out like once in awhile those videos come only daily so one of the things that you know a lot ofpeople want to know from what if you follow me for the Tai Lopez program orplenty of the other programs I'm involved in they teach about a agencymodel is the truth about it you know some people struggle with it some peoplehave amazing success with it and it really depends on you know your mindsetthat's what it comes down to that's a whole other video but what my you knowwhat my core unquote opinion is and the truth about running an agency for meit's I'm not biased or I don't even though my biggest company is the agencythat I run however the one thing you gotta look at from a businessperspective is like what is the easiest business model that you as a brand newentrepreneur can get yourself into you know you're currently working a job yourcurrent school whatever it is at the end of the day you have to figure out whatis the number one thing that you can do what is the number one thing that youhave access to then there's not gonna cost you a lot of money and that isbusinesses that are in your neighborhood that you you know you communicate withyou deal with on a weekly daily basis and you could literally give them aservice to take them online because a lot of times business in today's day andage is struggling because they don't know how to market to get new clientsnew customers so you know the truth about it now at the end of the day nomatter what business you look at whether you're looking at agency Shopify Amazonbrick-and-mortar corporation style business is like there's so manydifferent styles of business that you can build is you know what is it likethey're all gonna take work ok there's nothing that's out there I'm not gonnatell you that you know you can make you know million dollar your business andit's not going to take work everything is going to take or to where I am todayis taking me eight years to get to this point in my life ok like literallyconsistent day over day month over month week over week year over yearyou know it's literally got take me eight years to get to this point and thenumber one mistake that most people think is that they can wake up one dayand the next day they can literally be in a ten thousand dollar month businesscan you do that in 30 days yes if you don't succeed esq 90s yes but you haveto work like that's what it comes down to like you know I'm not here on thisYouTube channel and I don't want to attract the type of audience where it'slike you know you think you're gonna make money quick you're gonna to getrich quick scheme or some kind of shit like that because that's not the kind ofstuff that I teach at all if you've looked at any of my other videos if youlook at me on social media on any of my other social media I'm very wrongI'm very straight up I'm pretty pretty blatant with those stuff that I say thereason being is because I don't need to sugarcoat the shit that most people aresaying on YouTube okay people are gonna tell you some BS out there and they'regonna tell you that you can do it really easily but no it's going to take workyou have to get off your ass and get to work for you to get anything if you doif you are not willing to do that you're not gonna get the results okay so thetruth behind an agency in my opinion it is the easiest business to start intoday's day and age in an online so it doesn't have to be paid traffic likewhat I dunno I'm business builder you can do social media you can do videoagencies you can do pay traffic agencies you can do SEO agencies there's so manydifferent digital agencies that you could start today and it literally allit takes is sweat equity like when I first started I got my first couple ofclients I don't run any ads to get me flat I literally just got off my asswent down to the local split ball and I started just knocking and talking tobusinesses and that's literally all I did today you can do that using coldemail you can do that using LinkedIn there's plenty of different things thatyou can use to get those results I'm like this that's the kind of stuff thatyou know I've been fortunate enough to teach insight I'll open this program andfortune up to teach inside my programs and a few other programs that I'minvolved in but stop thinking that it's something that you can make doesn'tmatter you know like literally this doesn't matter maybe one day I'll do avideo on like you know breaking down the grade of like agency where Shopifyversus Amazon versus you know brick-and-mortar and like and kind ofshowing you guys on the water like a whiteboard behind me or something a lotwhere it's like what is the least amount of resources you need to get into abusiness and it's an agency you literallyyou need is like a laptop or even an iPad like if you have one of these iPadsthat's all you need and you can get yourself going so stop it like listeningto people that are gonna tell you that it's going to be you know all airy-fairyand shit like just stop like stop following this people you're you'refucking up your mindset by doing that because you know all people are tellingyou they're lying to you to try and get you to follow them without actuallytelling you the water to involve it's going to get easier a hundred percent itgets easy all you need is one client you believe in yourself you get one plantyou repeat that process rinse and repeat that process if you canget one you can get ten if you can get ten you can get 100 so just keep doingwhat it takes to get done and if you need help subscribe to this YouTubechannel go follow me on Instagram because or if you really want to I don'treally give a shit if you do or don't click the link in the bio somewherebecause there's gonna be a link to a course and I teach them how to build avery profitable agency and I teach and I show you all kinds of agencies one wordsite you know where I built the first half of my life in the agency worldwhereas travelling the world and doing clients just like more of like anoutsourced agency versus now I have a full team we've got eleven people thatwork for us across the world and you know how to even build it like an actuallegit structured agency and that's the dinner they you know I don't care if youbuy it or you don't if you do and you really want to know how to build a realagency going in like that's literally my call to action for you like that's itlike I don't really care um other than that I hope you guys enjoyed this videodo me a favor and give this video a thumbs up because if you if you reallygot value out of this video and you understand the truth about the agencymodel it's the easiest one you can get into however it's gonna take work likeit's easy to get into but it's gonna take work so that's a literally thetruth of it and like to give if you give this video a thumbs up for me leave us acomment if you want to know more videos about like specifically but what'sworking in the agency we're put in the comments because I'm reading thecomments by team 3 in the comments and we'd love to give you some more value onthat so look forward to seeing in the next video.
Bid, Proposal, Pitch - How to Get & Close Clients
- So, what was the issue? What did he say before youguys got off the phone? - [Steven] So prettymuch, we're talking about you know, what the J.
V parlor looks like, I ended up saying like, at theend I was pretty much like, "Hey, trust me on this one",because he wasn't so sure.
"We've done this in the past", and I had to do a lot ofreassuring in the end.
And in the end he was like, "(sighs) you know, I have todo a little bit more research.
" - So, he's a bit on thefence, but he knows how the joint venture would work? - [Steven] He understandhow it works, I don't want-- - He's done J.
's before, right? - [Steven] He's done it before, yes.
- Okay so, so his objection is, "I want to do more research on this, "I want to think about it.
"- That's right.
That's right, that'sexactly what happened.
- When he said that, what did you say? - [Steven] I was basically like, "Dude like, trust me on this one.
"Like, we've don't this many times before.
"It works for other people,I've looked at your channel, "I've researched what you do", right, "and your audience.
" I really tried to keepthe attention on him, but still he was like,"(sighs) I don't know.
" I think that might haveactually pushed him away, I can't tell though.
- Mm, so at the end, youwere justifying a little bit? - [Steven] 100%, you hit thenail on the head (laughs) (Dan laughing) - Okay, okay.
Lets role play this a bit, okay? So,- Okay.
- when someone says if, they say, "I want to do a little bit more research", that's not the truth, right? That is- Okay.
- not the truth, that'snot what is going on.
What do you think is going on? What is he thinking? - [Steven] Maybe he hasto talk to somebody, and maybe, I think its just lack of trust.
- Lack of trust, yes.
- Maybe you jumped the gun too soon maybe a little bit too pushy.
- Uh, fear of making a mistake, don't know if this isthe right thing to do.
- That's right.
- He could clearly see, this deal willmake him a lot of money, but he's a little bit on the fence right? - Yes.
- So he needs a reassurance, the problemis the way that you did it.
If you told him, "Oh, just trust me man, "we've done this a lot, we'vedone millions of dollars "with J.
partners, youcan just trust me on this.
" That actually has the opposite effect, right?- Okay.
It's like you tell people, "I'm honest just trust me, right? - [Client] Mm-hmm.
"You know I'm a Christian,it's okay.
" (laughs), right? - [Client] (laughs) Yes.
- You know a trust worthyperson doesn't need to say that.
So, instead of saying that, next time if for the nextpotential J.
partner, what you could do is, so, when someone says,"Oh you know what Steven, "I need to think about it a bit, "I need to do more research.
- So, I want to know ifthat's the truth or not, so I want to cut through the B.
- [Steven] Okay.
- Okay, so lets role play this.
So pretend you're theJ.
partner and I'm you, and I'm talking to you, okay?- Okay.
So try to go ahead, tell me you want to do some more research.
- [Steven] Okay.
Yeah, that sounds great, everything you shared with me makes since so far,- Mm-hmm.
= I'm just going to you know, take what you sent me, and shared with me, I'm gonna review it, and doa little bit more research.
- Hey you know what Steven, let's pretend you do your research, andyou've done the due diligence and you like what you see,what's going to happen next? - [Steven] If I like what I see then, yeah, I would send you a message, and we'll just, lets do it.
- And we can move forward with this? - [Steven] Correct.
- Okay, pause off the role play.
So from there, I want to get a commitment.
- [Steven] Okay.
- I want to see if, cause otherwise, if he says, "well, after Ido my research then maybe "we'll do something.
" Or, "maybe we'll do something six "months down the road.
" Well, that's not the truth.
- Oh, sh*t okay.
- Right, so that's just a lie, right? 'Cause prospects lie.
So, if that's, I want to find out if he actually wants to do something or he's just B.
S-ing me right? - [Steven] Oh, got it, okay.
- So, in this case hedoes want to do something.
But, just a little biton the fence, right.
- [Steven] Mm-hmm.
- So, lets keep going,go back to role play.
- [Steven] Okay.
- So, what's going to happen next? Lets pretend you like what you see, and what's going to happen next? - [Steven] Well, I would just get started, everything you shared with me makes sense.
- I'm sorry, what? - [Steven] I said, if I do my research and everything looks good,and everything that you say, I can verify everything you say, then let's move forward.
Well Steven, before we get off the phone, tell me, let's just bottom line this.
What would it take for youand I to do business today? What do you need from me, inorder for us to move forward? - [Steven] Hm, what Ireally need to know, is whether or not, becauseI took the time to build up my audience, I want to make sure that this is something thatthey would actually accept.
I want to do maybe like, a smaller test.
Is that something we could do? - Ah okay, bingo.
That's the truth, right? - [Steven] Mm.
- That is what he's thinking about, okay, I don't know ifI want to burn my list, what if it doesn't work? What if this is not somethingthat they want to buy, right? - Mm.
- Let's handle that, then you can go back, okay.
Let's pretend that wecould do a small list.
Like, how would,- Mm-hmm.
- what would that look like? Maybe instead of doing anemail to all your entire list, maybe we select from the list, instead of doing maybe five videos, why don't we test just one video, and see how that works, right? Or,- Yeah, I'm cool with that.
- Yeah and then, you can also ask him, "Well, what informationdo you need from me, "in order to do the deal?" - [Steven] Mm-hmm.
- Then he might say, "well I just want to make surethat this product is gonna "be beneficial to my audience.
" Okay,- Mm.
- then you can ask him, "well,would testimonials help?" - [Steven] Mm-hmm.
- So, lets go back and roleplay a little bit, okay? - Exactly, you know Steven,and when you do research exactly what are you looking for? What were you hoping to find? - [Steven] Well, I wouldlike to just make sure that this works out for my audience, because you know, I don't wanna leave a bad taste in their mouth, this isn't somethingthat we've tried before.
- I can appreciate that, so suppose I could giveyou some testimonials from our graduates, andsuccessful students.
Would that help? - [Steven] Absolutely.
- How many of testimonialswould you like to see? - [Steven] Just a couple, I could probably get my editors to put a, like, edit them into the videothemselves that we put out.
- Okay, so, like say two or three? - [Steven] That would work.
- Okay, so I'll give you two or three-- - [Steven] As long as they are good ones, like yeah, two or three is enough.
- Sure, sure, and I knowyour particular audience, and we know that we havestudents and clients in the same demographics right, the same kind of background.
So, I think that- Mm-hmm.
- you'll appreciate those.
Actually, we probablyhave, if I calculate, we've got over 1000 testimonials, but I'll pick three or four that I think would, that's what you want to see.
What else do you want to see? - [Steven] Aside from that, - What about in termsof our refund policy, would you want to know that? So, if your students- Yeah, that would be great to know.
- don't like the program, they have like 30 daysto change their mind.
So, that's okay if they, 'cause we only want students who actually get benefit, andenjoy what we give them, right? - [Steven] Mm-hmm.
- Would that help? - [Steven] Yeah, for sure.
- Okay, what a--- Any way that you can take care of the students, I fully trust you Dan.
Anyway that you can takecare of the students, - Yes.
- I appreciate that.
- What about, would you also want to talk to a maybe couple of J.
partners that we have done business with? - [Steven] Yeah, sure I know that we have a few mutualfriends, but I want to, I'd love to talk tosome of the people that you've worked with before.
- Yeah, so to know a littlebit about the process and what's their experiencelike working with us, right? - [Steven] Mm-hmm.
- Okay so Steven, letspretend I could give you the testimonials, thetwo or three testimonials you're looking for,- Mm-hmm.
our refund policy,- Mm-hmm.
as well as, a couple referencesfrom past J.
partners you have done business with.
- How do you feel about that? - I'd be ready to go.
- I'm sorry, what? - [Steven] I'd say, I'd beready to go, sign me up.
- Okay boom, see how that's done? - [Steven] Mm.
- That's how you do it,don't buy into what they say.
You gotta lead, you gotta ask questions, and dig deeper, and findout what's the truth? What's holding this prospect back? That's what I wanna know.
Right, from there, then it's not so much I want to do more research, the thing is it's not that I want to do more research, what he's saying is, "I don'ttrust you guys enough yet.
" - [Steven] Mm-hmm.
- So lets reassure the J.
Partner what we need to do.
He needs a little bitmore information instead of having him go out thereand do whatever research that he does, it may not be accurate.
Why don't we provide- Yeah.
- exactly what he needs sothat he can move forward? And some times when youdo this, they'll be like, "You know what, forgetabout it, I'm ready to go.
" They'll be like, "youknow, I don't need more.
"I don't need moreprof, I don't need more, "I don't need to do that.
" - Mm-hmm.
- Right, Got it? - [Steven] I got it.
- Okay, awesome.
So,next call try that out.
- [Steven] Alright, thank you CFU.
- Okay you got it, goodbye.
- [Steven] Okay, bye bye.
- How To Start Your Own Marketing Agency | 6-Figure Agency Coaching | Starting an Online Business
- How To Start Your Own Marketing Agency | 6-Figure Agency Coaching | Digital Marketing
- How To Start A Digital Marketing Agency | 6-Figure Agency Coaching | Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing Agency Business Plan | 6-Figure Agency Coaching | Paid Social Media Marketing
- How To Start Your Own Marketing Agency | 6-Figure Agency Coaching | Paid Traffic
- Digital Marketing Agency Business Plan | 6-Figure Agency Coaching | Lead Generation
- How To Close Clients | 6-Figure Agency Coaching | Coaching Course